- This event has passed.
How to navigate your deals w/ hard money and alternative financing
February 2 @ 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
“If I can’t make your deal happen, no one can.”
That’s always been Paul Regan’s motto over his 30 years of funding real estate investments and over 1,000 deals. Now as the President of Flipper Loans, Paul is going to teach you his secrets of using hard money loans and alternative financing to close your real estate transactions – and make a lot of money!
Join us on February 2nd from 11am to 12:30pm for this workshop with Paul Regan of Flipper Loans – free for all BREIA members.
***Special Offer: For all attendees, Flipper loans will give you a lender credit on your first three deals – a $900 value!***
This workshop on February 2nd will cover these topics:
• How to leverage other people’s money to get your deals done.
• Working with a hard money lender and getting your deal approved.
• The common mistakes investors make with their loans.
• Learn the fastest way to increase your net worth in a changing market.
• The benefits of working with a local lender versus a national lender.
• How to get your construction, portfolio, and hard money loan approved in 15 days or less.
• Best practices for taking advantage of low rates and market volatility in South Florida.
And much more.
Paul will also open up the forum to all of your questions.
About Paul Regan
Paul Regan is the President of Flipper Loans. Over his 30-year career, he’s funded 1,000s of deals and transactions with the philosophy, “If I can’t make your deal happen, no one can.”